Life Coach Training
Better Your Life by Helping Others Better Theirs
January 4 – June 30, 2016
Every client has the capacity to know the path to success. The coach’s role is to help the client access his or her genius and passion.
- Clarify your purpose, goals, direction, and niche within the domain of life coaching.
- Deepen your self-awareness as a platform for effective coaching.
- Build a storehouse of coaching skills to achieve practical, observable results.
- Access your intuitive guidance as a complement to formal skills.
- Gain the confidence to present yourself as a qualified coach.
- Attract clients in alignment with your vision, skills, and interests.
- Master money issues, setting fees, and worthiness to be paid for your services.
- Help clients choose and achieve goals meaningful to them.
- Set appropriate and healthy boundaries.
- Employ marketing and business tools to expand your practice.
- Found your practice on spiritual and metaphysical principles.
- Segue from your current career to partial or full-time coaching.
All positive change begins in the mind, heart, and attitude. Outer change naturally follows inner awakening.
Training Elements and Schedule:
- 14 one-hour teleseminars
- 40-lesson interactive online course
- In-depth in-person 4-day training, Maui, Hawaii, Jan 25-29, 2016
- One one-hour personal coaching session via telephone with Alan Cohen
- Four one-hour practicum teleseminars
- Many practice coaching sessions
- A Certificate of Completion issued to students who fulfill the requirements
- Strong community of peers
- Graduate support
Struggle is not required. As you and your client trust and follow your natural instincts, answers and directions reveal themselves.
||Click Here to read some experiences of people who have participated in this program
Click Here to read questions frequently asked by people considering the program
Click here to see some sample websites of graduates of this program
Tuition and Policies :
- Includes all of the elements listed above
- Does not include:
- Travel, lodging and meals at residential seminar (estimated lodging/meal cost approximately $700-$900 depending on your choice of accommodations)
- Your regular long-distance phone charges to call into the teleseminars and coaching session
- $500 deposit is non-refundable but transferable to another training by FHLC within two training periods.
- Remainder due November 15, 2015. All payments non-refundable after Nov 15.
- Visa and MasterCard accepted, as well as personal checks/money orders
- A non-refundable application fee of $75 is due with your application, applied to tuition
You deserve to be supported and paid to do what you love as you empower others to do what they love.
This program fills up quickly. Applicants accepted in the order received.
All photos by Monique Feil