Life Coach Training
Better Your Life by Helping Others Better Theirs
January 4 – June 30, 2017
Become a certified professional life coach to build a part- or full-time career, or use the skills to become more successful in your current profession and personal life.
Every client has the capacity to know the path to success.
The coach’s role is to help the client access his or her passion and genius.
- Clarify your purpose, goals, direction, and niche within the domain of life coaching.
- Deepen your self-awareness as a platform for effective coaching.
- Build a storehouse of coaching skills to achieve practical, observable results.
- Access your intuitive guidance as a complement to formal skills.
- Gain the confidence to present yourself as a qualified coach.
- Attract clients in alignment with your vision, skills, and interests.
- Master money issues, setting fees, and worthiness to be paid for your services.
- Help clients choose and achieve goals meaningful to them.
- Set appropriate and healthy boundaries.
- Employ marketing and business tools to expand your practice.
- Found your practice on holistic and metaphysical principles.
- Segue from your current career to part or full-time coaching.
All positive change begins in the mind, heart and attitude.
Outer change naturally follows inner awakening.
Training Elements and Schedule:
- 14 one-hour teleseminars
- 40-lesson interactive online course
- In-depth in-person 4-day training, Maui, Hawaii, Jan 30-Feb 3 2017
- One one-hour personal coaching session via telephone with Alan Cohen
- Four one-hour practicum teleseminars
- Many practice coaching sessions
- Certification upon completion
- Strong community of peers
- Graduate support
Struggle is not required. As you and your client trust and
follow your natural instincts, answers and directions reveal themselves.
Tuition and Policies:
- Includes all of the elements listed above
- Does not include travel, accommodations, and meals at residential retreat. Room and meals estimated at $700-$900 depending on your room choice.
- $500 deposit is non-refundable but transferable to another training by FHLC within two training periods.
- Remainder due by November 1, 2016. All payments non-refundable after November 1..
- Visa and Mastercard accepted. Discount if paid by check.
- A non-refundable application fee of $75 is due with your application, applied to tuition
You deserve to be supported and paid to do what you love as you empower others to do what they love.
Please Note: This program fills up quickly. Applicants accepted in the order received.