Requirements for Certificate of Completion
If you would like to receive a Certificate of Successful Completion for the Life Coach Training Program, these are the requirements:
1. Participate in at least 9 out of the10 initial teleseminars, and at least 3 out of the 4 follow-up practicum teleseminars. You must be present for the entire teleseminar. Anyone present for less than 50 minutes will be considered absent.
2. Fully attend and participate in the in-person retreat.
3. Have your personal coaching session with Alan Cohen.
4. Do at least twenty 50-minute practice coaching sessions, four per each month, February 2014 through June 2015. Submit a report for two of those sessions per month, and have the client submit his or her own feedback sheet for each of the sessions you report on. For the two non-feedback sessions each month, simply submit the name of the client and the date of the session. All reports for each month must be filed by the day before the last day of the month. Click here for instructions on how to attract clients and submit your reports.
5. Pass a final exam of approximately 20 questions that span the principles and practices taught by the course.
6. Demonstrate to the instructor’s satisfaction that you understand and implement the basic skills for successful life coaching.