Life Coach Training
Better Your Life by Helping Others Better Theirs
September 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022
Become a certified professional life coach to build a part- or full-time career, or use the skills to become more successful in your current profession and personal life.
Every client has the capacity to know the path to success.
The coach’s role is to help the client access his or her passion and genius.
- Clarify your purpose, goals, direction, and niche within the domain of life coaching.
- Deepen your self-awareness as a platform for effective coaching.
- Build a storehouse of coaching skills to achieve practical, observable results.
- Access your intuitive guidance as a complement to formal skills.
- Gain the confidence to present yourself as a qualified coach.
- Attract clients in alignment with your vision, skills, and interests.
- Master money issues, setting fees, and worthiness to be paid for your services.
- Help clients choose and achieve goals meaningful to them.
- Set appropriate and healthy boundaries.
- Employ marketing and business tools to expand your practice.
- Base your practice on holistic and metaphysical principles.
- Segue from your current career to part or full-time coaching.
All positive change begins in the mind, heart and attitude.
Outer change naturally follows inner awakening.
Training Elements and Schedule:
- Ten- 75 minute interactive webinars
Tuesdays at 5:00 PM Pacific/California
- 40-lesson interactive online course
- In-depth in-person 5-day/4-night training
September 20-24, 2021 in beautiful Lake Tahoe
- One- 60 minute personal coaching session via zoom with Alan Cohen
- Four – 75 minute practicum interactive webinars
- Many practice coaching sessions
- Certification upon completion
- Strong community of peers
- Graduate support
Struggle is not required. As you and your client trust and
follow your natural instincts, answers and directions reveal themselves.
Tuition and Policies:
- Includes all of the elements listed above
- Does not include travel, accommodations, and meals. Group will stay together at retreat center. More information upon acceptance of your application.
- $500 deposit is non-refundable but transferable to another training by FHLC within two training periods.
- Tuition balance due July 15, 2021. After July 15, 2021, all payments non-refundable.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted. Discount if paid by check.
- An application fee of $125 is due with your application. If you are accepted, the fee will be applied to your tuition. If you are not accepted, the application fee will be refunded. If you withdraw after applying, the application fee is non-refundable.
In-Person Training Logistical Information:
- Location TBD
- Access to our full communication/information platform will be provided upon acceptance into the program.