Life Coach Training
Better Your Life by Helping Others Better Theirs
September 1, 2018 – February 28, 2019
Become a certified professional life coach to build a part- or full-time career, or use the skills to become more successful in your current profession and personal life.
Every client has the capacity to know the path to success.
The coach’s role is to help the client access his or her passion and genius.
- Clarify your purpose, goals, direction, and niche within the domain of life coaching.
- Deepen your self-awareness as a platform for effective coaching.
- Build a storehouse of coaching skills to achieve practical, observable results.
- Access your intuitive guidance as a complement to formal skills.
- Gain the confidence to present yourself as a qualified coach.
- Attract clients in alignment with your vision, skills, and interests.
- Master money issues, setting fees, and worthiness to be paid for your services.
- Help clients choose and achieve goals meaningful to them.
- Set appropriate and healthy boundaries.
- Employ marketing and business tools to expand your practice.
- Found your practice on holistic and metaphysical principles.
- Segue from your current career to part or full-time coaching.
All positive change begins in the mind, heart and attitude.
Outer change naturally follows inner awakening.
Training Elements and Schedule:
- Ten- 75 minute interactive webinars
- 40-lesson interactive online course
- In-depth in-person 4-day training in Hawaii, September 19-23, 2018
- One- 60 minute personal coaching session via telephone with Alan Cohen
- Four – 75 minute practicum interactive webinars
- Many practice coaching sessions
- Certification upon completion
- Strong community of peers
- Graduate support
Struggle is not required. As you and your client trust and
follow your natural instincts, answers and directions reveal themselves.
Tuition and Policies:
- Includes all of the elements listed above
- Does not include travel, accommodations, and meals. Rooms range between $150 to $260 single or double occupancy, plus tax, depending upon your choice of accommodation. The retreat center can assist with those interested in sharing accommodations to lower costs.
- Group catered meals together at an additional charge of approximately $65 per day (3 meals)
- $500 deposit is non-refundable but transferable to another training by FHLC within two training periods.
- Tuition balance due by July 15, 2018. All payments non-refundable after July 15, 2018.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted. Discount if paid by check.
- An application fee of $75 is due with your application. If you are accepted, the fee will be applied to your tuition. If you are not accepted, the application fee will be refunded. If you withdraw after applying, the application fee is non-refundable.
You deserve to be supported and paid to do what you love as you empower others to do what they love.
Please Note: This program fills up quickly. Applicants accepted in the order received.